Thursday, January 08, 2009

im trippin, i mean im all over the place with anxiety.....TOMORROW is the day-gulp-of a hearing in regards to my health and welfare- so,,,,im totally leaning on God here,and know that i have talked to shrinks -i have taken all my medicine -i have tried to work in a consistent manner-
but its all effected by my rheumatoid arthritis ---it is truly woven into the fabric of my life,,my shrink says i cannot accept it-that i have RA and its been years now-how long shall i play this game ,,and i need-i-MUST learn 2 accept it-
i am really really focused,,in fact could not blog yesterday because of forms i had to fill out all day long -and atty's to talk to - sooo we r at the moment of truth for me,,its the help i pray for and i so "need", i know my fate is in the lords hands but im doing everything here on earth to help out the lord as much as possible-
i am OK and feel like its all gonna be OK, and i have RA poppin' up -i feeel strressed and its making my elbows and hands and knees and hips and feet hurt(ra style) my hands are inflamed ,,,im taking some pics OK= lets review:
my hands this am (hurtin)
have a nodule on first knuckle
1st knuckle on R- hand-always the one to hurt badly.its tender

No comments: