Thursday, January 29, 2009

i jus luv lookin at ufo sites/as if anyone needs to know.
im here,still icy roads and im not driving K 2 wrk.
she made it on the icy roads again! shes good.
i can go have my x rays done as soon as these roads clear,perhaps tomorrow.
its freezing and i cant seem to get along in such cold weather..it stiffels me.
heating pad for my RA in my neck last nite to kill the pain,,it worked,and i feel oK toady,but as we all know with ra,,ya never know how long a good-"i can do it" feeling will last ....
i wonder where my sense of humor went,,im not being as silly as normal,,somethings making me act all serious,OH i know ....still stressinig b/c
* my trial and the judge *(bless him lordJesus to find favor for debrabmaddox in his heart to approve the deal SSDI-Amen) i need my sence of humor back,im so boaring without it.
the judge has not made his mind up in regards to me yet,,its official,,i got this info from my atty yesterday via email. gulp,,i do have faith and i know it will all wrk out so,,no worries,,just do good and only good, to myself and all others.

No comments: