Thursday, March 05, 2009

my new glasses,(i dont like wearng glasses at all)
im such a DO-RK .i was just on the line with judy our old next door neighbor, they are from the big church here in tulsa,,
most ppl have heard of ORU and all the churchy stuff that goes on herein tulsa,,we have a church for just about every person here ..im surprised nimal churches havent started up,,save your pet so you can have them in heaven - but i ended up the call by saying ,,just love yu to death,,now,,that was so in apporopiate for the end of a call from a very christian angel and she was calling totell me about a healer in town tonite,,hes giving a sermon and healing ppl left and right...she wants me to try to come tonite, god,,i said Oh judy = your such a angel,,thank you so much for thinking of me,,she said well,,i just wanted to let you know and i better go now, so thats when i said OK just,,i just love you to death _what the hell!??? you dont say that to judy,,,,whats wrong w me? im so embaressed now,,i hung up and could not believe what i just heard my self saying to her,,jesh,

No comments: