Wednesday, March 04, 2009


and im back....................
its early wed morn,,kellys still asleep,,i need to wake her. its about that time.
i have my new glasses on right now. they really help me see but im still so blurry visioned even thru these new glasses that the LIONS CLUB donated the glasses and time and everything to give me glasses - isnt that neat? i mean i never had to use cherity before,,i never ever knew how to ask for help, i would go with out rather then ask for help from anyone,, --thats a "scar" from childhood .. and im how old now??? and still scared,,i absolutly wont ask for help.
so when these glasses came so easily i knew it was GOD pulling the strings for me,,,,just follow my path and dogood and only good ......
i feel OK this AM i have been with RA in my feet more then normal,,and i THINK ITS BACKING OFF MY NECK,,i hope so anyways,,, its early i gotta go help cake now -she needs to wake up-,,so ill be back later,,(bbl)
-----
i see someone was here from Wichita, Kansas thats kewl..i was there aLong time ago and i was there for a soccer torn.i saw at least 20 tornadoes that day,,we fought off tornadoes for the ENTIRE DAY, wiht a hang-over too. i will never forget the twister that chased me on the feild until iditched it by flying below a bridge that went over a stream. whatAday. early 80's i think.....

No comments: