Wednesday, September 27, 2006


SEpt.26th 9.00PMtoday has been surreal. This is the first that ive been to my beloved computer - hurts my fingers to type. because my split finger tips, (skin splits)and my LEFT hip and wrist are in bad shape. I cannot sit on my left side - hip- i guess?!?OKOK WTF? BLOOD sugar test results,,,this is my reading 89 ????? THIS after drinking coffee and 2 sodas TODAY, hell i barely drink one soda, -so go figure?, I thought we were onto something but its STILL a mystery - What are Normal Blood Glucose Levels why r my reading so irractic? and even worse but why r my reading HIGH ?Whats going on to cause the up and down readings,-im still working on that .. i will tell my doc...ha Like they CARE, i used to say that i could attach a note to my deadass carcuss and fling it accross the check-in desk- and they would just push me aside to yell "NEXT!!!" today something weird happened -a Serendipity i talked to a young lady named terri she is selling all of her acrylic paint... i called about purchasing it, HA! Like we can afford even a dollar
NOWAY
i wanted to trade or at least se what she was asking for the paints ,,,anyhow -....we talked awhile i explained why i want the paint,(keep me occupied and out of depression) and she said her husband 47 yrs old just had to give up his job, and cant play his ART now-guitar- because he has RA! He can no longer work or play anymore. OMG!,,.is everyone getting it now? WTF is going on here?
I SAY THIS.... LOOK UP INTHE SKY ...... Chemtrails, an Introduction they are real & they happen EVERYDAY no one even cares .......thats cuz no one knows what the hell they are doing
*they* (government) will NEVER admit its bio Xperiments
or weather altering or ??? or… anything!!! - God only knows,
HEY-if this government's in on it -- then it just can’t be good….

No comments: