Sunday, September 03, 2006

saurday september 02,2006
have not been well - too ill to come to the computer to blog
we have noticed a few things worth mentioning
1. my hair has stopped growing *last 2/3 months
2. my fingernails and toenails have stopped growing.*last 2/3 mnths
3. i have no scales in this house but i am loosing weight by the day,(probably109 now)
4. cant swallow - this is old issue,but always always here to bother me. taking acid controler from walmart,just generic I NEED to buy the Prilosec OTC- but god, i cant afford that price,it was 24.99 at walmart supercenter -no-can-do. i have no money tree growing.
5.i have been in a "flare" MORE then i have NOT (in odda-words im sick more then feel ok) since april of this year.
6.my Dr. hs moved up the remicade again,,now i go on sept.11th-ahhhh 9/11weird. Im doing 4 weeek intervals? WHOA heavy shit.
7.never make it thru the night without waking up. (not sleeping good)
8.lots of issues now with my female organs (my overy/falopians feel weird)*during any flare- i also get a heated-swollen-hurting uterus/abdomenarea l.sorry this is gross to talk about my uterus,-it gets so inflammed that my belly sticks out, swollen and painfull- i had to take pictures and a avi movie ofthis - because of the weirdness , i can post a sample pic (embarrresed tho) here........

very swollen and painfull belly /uterus area .
i weigh 109-110 and this belly just POPS up swollen and inflammed
this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks this has happened, i took pictures of the 1st time too,icould NOT belive how big my belly is,,and its painfull so i have to lay down duing the episode- last for ?? after good sleep ususally im ok-
9. i STILL have that thing going on with my left side lung-rib cage area,
*the Dr. said no biggy, but its called Costochondritis
it is there when i wake up then sometimes goes away, or i just dont feel it because of my pain.pills? has NOT gone away
my main concern is weight now,,i cant gain anything, i just want to sleep and thats it.
im going back to bed now,,i JUST HAD TO DO THIS before i go anylonger..




No comments: