Monday, December 01, 2008

try to be positive for the betterment of all
e is under mytable here,on a sleeping bag i have out on thefloor
zzzzzzzz


wow i want one

its a cooooooooold monday morning and gloooomy and dark, it makes me feel depressed and quiet about things. i want to paint - or do some art, to cheer myself up. but ive got important things to do today
find someone to fix our car(antifreeze leak)
~fill ink from printer at walgreens
~fill up on gas from the shell station
~make a list of foods we need
~straighten up / vacuum / dust w liquid gold.
~call danniel
~email joy and ang for a thnk u on ll those cute goodies she brought over herer for us,,she brought us christmas music,(my favorite)
im trying to get over the RA -REAL BAD NECK -LOWER BACK IS HERE AGAIN.
i recall when i was over at patsys,,all that activity caused me to loose control of my thumbs and my lower back,,when i tried to use my legs they didnot work properly,,i had to miove my legs with my hands and i felt like they were NOT attached to my body.they were numb. i fell down hard but.its cold so i have blankets all over the flooors back here,,so i landed softly .. its called Neuropathy i was told the tingeling and numbness are Neuropathy .i was prescribed neurotin=
i had a bad reaction,,i swelled up to the size of this 2 thousand square foot house, i was worried i was gonna blow up ..i stopped that neurotin on my own -doctor got mad at me then-i felt thats when he (kusi) wrote me off at that point-he gave up on me.

neurotin picture of me
elbows out of control then
the neurotin did this to me
i quit taking it,,and the doc got mad at me.

No comments: