Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i remember this lil cute lil baby we saved..ohh how cute
http://www.dropshots.com/debrabmaddox#date/2006-09-05/23:09:16
she thinks shes hiding,,thats SO cute (she does this alot)




i slept soo much and i felt good BUT i realize today i have 2 see tracy the shink at nine am.
Im scared,im always scared to tt a shrink.cuz i they can see thru our clothes right down to our naked-ness,,and im embarrassed about my naked-ness,i AM!
i dont want to show that,,and thats probably my whole effing problem,,is not wanting to be ME-
i guess i just dont like me,,,,,,,,so sad.
i think im a spaz !
unable to pay attn. im a fool that needs way way more just a klonipin - i need ..? ...?
need..to be able to act and visit w/people calmly (not like the way i do,so hyper) I HATE HOW HYPER I AM,but one benefit is the high metabolism- has allowed me the pleasure of donuts donuts donuts,,,,and i didnt have 2 worrie about my weight,,in fact: i needed to gain some weight.
but now im 117 pounds nand have to stop right there ~NO more weight..or i wont have jeans to wear~
ABOUT THE RA:
my friend gloria who is working with RA and doing OK except she has RA in her EYES too--shes the only other person who has ever said anything about RA being in a weird place,..i say
i have RA in my eyes((((i told kelly i have RA in my eys a YEAR ago)))
but its not the same as g's RA in her eyes (she has a name for her eye condition)
i become very blurry and my vision goes to double ,,i see two of everything,,and all is so damn blurry - so i have 2 of things i have no idea whattheyare.....and i feel like my vision is better after alot of sleeep..i swear i have RA in my eyes! that just sux! ((oh and my lazy eye gets real bad when RA is attcking me)RA is so unpredictible,U just never know what the day is gonna be like,,am i OK or not? i get up take my meds,,i have backed off the darvon ALOT cuz i want to monitor the pain,,i cant tell whats goingon if im on darvon ,,, pain is a signal we must pay attn to,,,thats why we have pain -- its a warning,,an attn getter,,,ya know? so i must see just how bad my neck is/what my hands & FEET feel like.

OMG myneck is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~after i took kelly to wrk i thougth how am i gonna make it to tracie's? my NECK is KILLING mE so badly , so i came back here,,t0 regroup and see what i was going todo,,i called in to tracie and rescheduled,,i cannot take this neck,,i am so worried about my hump on my neck (swelling of the bone/ spine area) i did a google search of hump on neck and i got" black eyed peas"(funni)
and i got this too,,,,
a duwagers hump,,i never heard of itbut ive seen it on older folks,(bless their hearts)
scary, im afraid of maleforming -its scaring me.
Neck Pain
Cause:
Inflammatory Diseases
The vertebral column.Rheumatoid arthritis can destroy joints in the neck and cause severe stiffness and pain. Rheumatoid arthritis typically occurs in the upper neck area.

OHBOI I JUS' KNEW IT!
http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00231

Cheney applauds Obama's choice of national security team this headline JUST gets me going because DUH! barack has an IQ UNlike the current president,,and i NEVER EVER respected the bush's to all him or his dad,president i call him/them bush,,((or freaks)and i am glad they thew a shoe at him,,those sandle slappin iraqi's are crazy!

also ID like to be the FIRST to say i ALREADY see people in politics who are speaking to crowds tring to emulate..OK COPY the presdsident elect barackobama ..they r using his
"let me be clear" line all the time,,i cant stand it .. total copycats and we hate copycats and SNITCHES too...damnit

No comments: