Monday, December 15, 2008

i cant belive i did not post anyhting today,,its TOO cold and i cant move right when its this cold,! i will fall,,i drop things and RA really doesnt like the cold,,it makes it worse --it hurts me and my flesh ( weird but true)
im from minnesota,,i grew up in the cold,,never has it bothered me,,infact i preferred the cold over heat any day,, make up stays on better and hair styles up alot easier ,,its just the R A making me hate the cold,,i become so sensitive of the cold i have to wear my hat scarf and gloves inside, thats alot of extra weight on me,,so i get tired just walking around,,i am better off just sleepin and thats what i did toady,,i slept like ther e was n tomorrw,(guilty feeling) BUT that sleep made me MUCH more able to ditch the coat inside the house tonite,,i really hate the cold weather now,,

No comments: