Tuesday, December 09, 2008


hi,i need to blog,,its like blister that needs to be popped,, a itch to scratch, a fix, a must do or else!!! OMG im addicted to blogging,,i hate that word blog itt sounds like a thing you'd find in a swamp ,,or a garbage can. heheeeee im strange they say,,i know i am,,i freak my own self out continuously, i have been trying to see what i do all day ,how i spend my time,,and when i feel like i gotta lay down ..when why and what was i doing and thinking--before the i need to lay down -
i am trying to heal myself,,and if i dont pay attn. i cant do it.
i am going to make a promise to yoga/meditate each and everyday- it only takes a hour and it does so much good-
now i wanna write about my Tuesday session w/ my shrink (tracy)
shes nice, i like her, she is real good at keeping me on track- i cannot believe im seeing a shrink to begin with,,its sooo strange,but God has placed me on this path,,and i must face my demons NOW its time,,god is preparing me for something
i have to wake up spiritually and mentally or i will get left behind- i dont want to be left behind.
TODAY is a specail day, wheni came in here to wake up,,i found a note from kelly,,she wrote how much she is happy and feels like everything will be OK,,i feel like that too,,we r OK as long as we got each other...we r each others support and we got each others back,,,i have a very rare and unique beautiful friendship here and i believe it was formed thru God's blessing and its only become stronger and more of a "foundation" that i say i NEED ever so badly.thru talking to my6 shrink i realize now that i have learned how to pay attn to what i am doing, i never ever would want to hurt anyone or be cruel or just plain ol mean to anyone - including mean to myself.
now i gotta go gather up all my gold jewelry and send it to a place on TV thats gonna promise to send back money,,HAHAHA ,, that commercial gets me everytime..i laff at it,,what fools to send off gold in the friggen mail. ((((oh and i see they r trading guns for food ,,just like i read would happen as they try to de-arm us i read all the underground sites and they are always 2 steps ahead of mainstream)))
this lil tortious shell kitten i found serching in google-looks alot like our lil starbaby ---cute lil' face
star and elvis all cuddled up on this very cold afternoon and eve.
this pic shows the cute-ness of star's lil' profile 0h,shes Tooo cute!

No comments: