Sunday, December 14, 2008

these 2 are the ones who wake me up everymorning....

sunday morning,,i woke up cuz 2 furry creatures were playing on me =how do they know its 6.00am,,they know its time to wake me up,(cute)
i really gotta be more productive today,so i dont get depressed,i didint do anything yestrdy and i feel real guilty about that.
i have alot i should do today (sunday) its a nice day,,i woke up and it was like no pull over,,no shoes needed,its warm and my RA is at bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no real issues,so i wanna decorate for christmas then since i feel OK - its all organized downstairs and i think alittle chirstmas feeel will be nice,,did i ever tell you about my trunk full of beautiful chirstmas stuff ive saved for al;l my life,,it all got stolen from me when i first met kelly and got real sick from RA(didnt know)
it was all packed so nicely in a old antique steamer trunk -it ws so upseting to me,it gave me shingels and i had to go to the hospitial,,they said at the hospitial, that i was the youngest and could they please take pictures of my shingelsfor student to study,,,and also,,could the students come in to observe i was soo in pain i said i didnt care what happened,,just get rid of these shingels,,
HEYKELLY JUST woke up now,,its a very warm morning today!
i see my "obsessions" are NOW getting some attn inthe headlines AOBUT TIME!!!i have been hollaring about this for ALONG TIME now (((( (im obsessed w/posse and codex (food))))VIDEO: Lou Dobbs Show on Martial Law, Posse Comitatus

No comments: