Thursday, December 11, 2008





its thursday i woke up feeling OK because i slept soo much yesterday.i tell ya,,its the cure-sleep,,,i feel RA in my feet when i walk but my neck is not as bothersome as usual,. kell was at school last nite-i just slept b/c my neck hurt so bad from falling down the day before.

almost 7.00am,, i gotta go help get kell going ..she has not woken up yet,OMG! its late!AH!
---------------------------
OK - i'm back from dropping off kelly downtown,and its COLD out but the sun is shinning and thAT makes ALL the difference ... my RA is OK for now,,i see i had someone leave a message on one of my posts, about neurotion drug,,he said the same thing i did-no way no good-
makes ya sleep even more then when you have RA (ra makes you tired anyways)
neurotin drug is used for controlling epilepsy and i read that prednisone and neurotin are not good together and prednisone is my priority,,i mean im hooked on it,,i cant discontinue it-pred.- if i wanted to. i have to taper off and it will take a long time,,i am down to 15 mg a day ,,im going to get down to 5 mg if i can help it,,,this new year,,,if im allowed the SSDI,,i can rest then in peace and not be so dang stressed out // just thinking about my court date stresses me out,OMG butterflys in my stomach right now! * i pray for favor thru jesus christ amen.

No comments: