Monday, December 29, 2008




well its monday,dangit!
~its a short week for kelly,cuz at noon on wed she is outta there for another spell of time off w/pay!
i woke up at 4.30 and had RA so bad i went ahead and took my 15mg of prednisone and my 20 mg of lexapro ------------------
I feel better now at 6.45 am,,,and that alarm is going off (hate that alarm).
Ohboi star grew sa'more during the nite,she looks alot bigger this morning.
my tongue had RA in it for 3-4 days - it was red and swollen- no telling why or whats going on to make this go away,,this morning it feels better (darvon?)
yesterday-i missed all the fun over at ng and joys house= i could not swallow very well,or use my mouth,i could only eat ice cream because the cold felt good on my throat and tongue and belly too,,,--WHY did this happen ? it didn't feel like i burned it ,it was sore and hurt to move and swallow...... and my swallowing was difficult/
AWWWW i stepped on babystar, she let out a squeel like ive never heard before,,bless that tiny creature (god we juz love her)

No comments: