Friday, December 12, 2008

my camera sux because i dropped it (ofcourse) with stiff hands from RA-i didnt have good hold-it fell to the ground and the iris took a blow and has a crack soo it doesnt work so well with the focus and all. these do not show my fingertip splits very well
my left paw
my tiny star



i wish i'd see a UFO dangit! seems like everyone sees them but me,,and im the believer.
i reaaaaalllly see alot of UFO and alien stuff on TV and in the news and in adds like att / beer/CNN /larry king live,,you got the UFO hunters on history channel,,( love that show ) im saying its the UFO ufo disclosure going on slowly but surely right in front of us. i love aliens,,i do, except id just shit if i saw one!
---------------------------------
its almost 11.00am im getting sleeeepy,,i tt colin B. on the phone for awhile-and helped him w/ a issue with a loan.
kelly's off at noon.
i want to get stuff done like clean up the front bedroom,,its a disaster,vacuum,scrub and clean the basement up-but whew,,that makes me tired just thinkin about it,,maybe later,,,my fingertips have splits in them again,,they are intense with pain, i have tried all the remedy's again,, bandaids- vaseline and -medical tape wrapped,,but i know this routine by heart now- its gotta run its course and it will go away in days meanwhile,,ooouuwwwiiee,must be some kind of skin deal,,like a fungus or something,,no ones ever seen anything like it- the splits appear on tips of every other finger and they run deep like bad paper cuts on your fingertips,,,,i do believe it is connected with the ra somehow? just like my collar bone that hurts and my back spine,,all very weird things and im so sure its related 2 RA

No comments: