Thursday, December 18, 2008

this lil cutie named star.
I was hard working and dedicated to my job when all of a sudden, everything changed.
i was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
Now i cannot work or do much of anything,,and im young. I cannot get treatment for rheumatoid arthritis because i have no insurance, because i cannot work. this is a vicious cycle that has to be stopped. I i should not have go thru all this pain from rheumatoid arthritis and have NO treatment,,i only get more depressed when i think of this,,i used to be very active and fun. Now I'm sad and in pain and going crooked in my joints -this is just not fare to me at all
..this is what i sent into "moveon.org" they are asking everyone whats most important for Obama and America's recovery -my answer was number one economy- number two is health care for all, number three was ??cant recall,, END THE WAR
of course god,how could i forget that !!!!!!!!!!most important!and NOW the results are in,
i was close and picked all they have
results NOW:
#HEALTH
#ECONOMY
#GO GREEN
#END WAR
cool

No comments: