Wednesday, December 10, 2008

good morn all u RA people! im in a weirdmood,,real draggy and unmotivated for anything- the pics above were just taken,,i fell down yesterday,and got hurt - let me start a the begining tho, i picked up kelly from her work at noon cuz they all get half a day off instead of what they got all the years before,,((( a costly christmas party and bonus and days off )))) this year they are sapossed t o be glad they have a job! and they all got half a bonus and the half day offf,,big deal,but hey we r thankful (to a degree)
i was really out of it yesyterday the weather changed drasticly,,its SOOO COLD NOW and im stiff and thats why the fall,,,on my kitchen floor i took a step and wooosh i slid and tumbeled down to the floor - kelly was on the pone with patsy so she didnt hear it ((it was a loud fall)
i hurt my kneee and elbow and hand... my RA in my spine hurts,,the fall kicked in the RA in to full attack on my spin neck area....i do have RA in my spine I DO,,i didnt think that could be possible,,but im telling you,i have RA in my spine and in , eyes --there are no joints there, but i feel RA in my eyes and in my neck-spine. i DO

wed eve: i woke from my nap, at 3.00pm,i did not want to wake up either,I'm really hurt from the fall yesterday,my knee is swollen and sore= and im tender all over -feels like just fibromyalgia which Doctor Wise (saw for over a year or so,while med.insured) Dr Wise said i display all the symptoms,,i just deny it tho,,,i tried to deny RA for aLONG time before i gave in and let Kelly drag me to see a doctor to get checked out,,she knew (she suspected i had LUPUS and so did a doctor in 1998) Kelly comes from a very medical background , she has worked in the medical world and started working w/ppl disabilities and also she was a supervisor at a children's home (the youngest member on the staff but by far showed competence and ability to deal with troubled kids placed in these homes
at a young age of twenty something-her moms joy and Angela are both long time nurses,,joy is doing special home health i think,,and Angela is a nurse that gives you that dang dye to drink and shoots the pics of a scanner thingy,,i had one done 2 yrs ago,,i cant remember what they are called,,,c.t . scan something ??? i still have my huge Xray from that thing, i drank crap and lay still while they photo'd my chest and my guts ..... ahh here's a picture of the scan;
its a huge pic when you click on it. i feel weird about showing my insides online, its really not very sexy at all,,nor is RA dang it,,i have not felt "sexy" in years, i wonder if its the RA (i feel.... Abby-somebody,Abby-normal...) i don't feel like showing up in public anymore,i don't wanna run into someone i know at the grocery store,AKA walmart
i want to improve myself ,,,I'm extremely vain-shame on me,,





No comments: