Friday, December 05, 2008

these 2 are kleanin away! its five right now, and im up for prednisone lexapro and vitimans-(heard them mention codex on TV the otherday while reporting on vitimans and the future)
up way early due to a couple of furry creaTures playing on me at five AM -i have not been able to type at all -RA in hands and thumbs bad, and i have splits on fingers when i type-it hurts.(fingers)
its verry hard to use my hands for the past week- its only gotten worse and ive done all i can thinkof ((been wearing vasiline on hands and cloth gloves ))) and not doing alot w/my hands.
this is me before having to go talk to my shrink Tracy on tiuesday am at 9.00- i didnt feel good at alll and its cold now andi forgot how bad the cold can hurt me..i cannot just wear any l thing,i gotta bundel up and wear a hat sometimes and i MUST wear a scarf around my neck -mybody does NOT like the cold at all, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Cold air are enemies
~i picked kelly up yesterday at noon - shes off for the fri-sat-sun-now, and i am super glad, its way cold out,(20's) and i have been buzy with saving plants, i still have plants out front but they are wrapped and under alot of plastic. we may have to bring all of them in,,(OMG) we r just going along day by day, i cant imagine them surviving the whole winter w/o heat out there.
Dig this ol school phone-we luv it.
also have been under pressure from atty to fill out a SSSDI form, and get all evidence together to prepair for january 8th friday hearing SSDI - have a form that requires ALOT of attn from me,,ii have been working on it slowly ,question by question,(but have not filled outanything LOL) god im crazy-i really am,,they diagnosed me down at family and childrens and i feel bad -i told my shrink, that im felling weird about that, OHWELL,, really who cares,,im starving right now,,im gonna go checkonkats eat and go back tobed! (hi gloria)

No comments: