Tuesday, September 23, 2008

its very early on tuesday, heres what ive beeen doing withmy "spare time"
this cat is LOVED! BOOBOO has ringworm so ive been caring for all 3 try to control it all and its very hard to do,, and its wearing me out..but thats totaly OK as long as i win the battle and i am so far,,i just have to control it. bleach bleach bleach-
PEPPERS from our neighbor JAMES (love that nameJames)
we visited on saturday,,he came over to ask about our OBAMA signs,,tina gave him 2 of them,,tina went back to the democrat headquarters,,just round the block,,LOL! and bought all they had and we gave them out to our neighbors ((( its a OBAMA BLOCK))-nice feeling.
im growing african violets - Vicky is teaching me how to grow these delicate lil thaaangs... i swear if u touch a leaf on this it will die! they dont like to be touched at all,, but OH SO PRETTY-



im growing black pearl peppers
from patsy's seeds (its going well)
http://www.usna.usda.gov/Research/BlackPearl.html


=========================
aboutthe RA:

click on pic to enlarge, places that very tender on my feet.
my NECK its the most bothersome now and its been a week maybe? seems like ive been complaining of neck pain now for some time,,,ohno,,im going crooked in my neck,, i will stop it somehow.
see the swollen area beside myfingers? Ooweeeee

my NECK is bad- it was hurting so bad yesterday((Monday) to the point of nausea again,,its swollen so badly ((i need a corticosteroid shot there ))))) OH MY GOD im up at 5.00 am i iced it to help.
Pain woke me up,,,or elvis did,,..either way,,i thought of my prednisone and how badly i want to take it!!!i got up gathered up meds = (2) 10mg. lexapro -- 17.mg. prednison (down from 20mg.)
(1) DARVON (only 65 mg - no biggy BUT THEY WORK)
i would just do IBUPROPHINE but my neck is painful,,need extra help. UG!!!!
Kelly had a look at my neck, she said " YES, U CAN SEE WHERE IT IS( in my spine) AND ITS SWOLLEN BEYOND the normal,,,i mean yes, U CAN SEE IT" so we took a few pics tyring to
capture it,,,look The RA monster on my spine,,,*scares me bad too gulp*

No comments: