Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i have been sick and getting sicker by the day,,it all started days ago,,coughing and then it really got bad i tried to cope with the cold or whatever this BUG is its a virus im sure but its hitting me SO hard i cant handle it, - i cannot turn my head or move very well, my neck is swollen
*also,,i am having my hips go out too,, im weak and no appetite for anything,
i amup at 5.45 am to take my prednisone -- ive been crying fr about three days and i have hives all over my face from stresss....my nerves are shot- and Kellys too,,,
she got home yesterday from work and just looked so cute with her little haircut and her face just so healthy and alive..this made me so so,,,,,something,,i dunno....why do i have RA,,
i used to run stores,hire people and fire people and train people and have LOTS of fun doing it,,i LOVED MY JOBs(all ofUM)
i dont know why i am so unable to accept this disease,,
i am haveing a REAL HARD TIME RIGHT NOW -
-the pain is driving me over the edge of it all,,,like i just want to ..nevermind,,,,,,,
i have ra real bad around my neck area ,,the backside and and my collar bones at the front of my neck,its swollen and i cant walk very well due to my hips being very weak and unbale to support all 100 pounds of me walking -i have to go see KEVA - case worker for my mental health( which is really bad now) today at 10.30am,, i will be hurting bad by then but i gotta do it,then i may drive myyself out to MORTON to have doctor look at me and check me out--*if i can walk and make it,, i cant breath or walk,,im in bad shape...and i look awful and cant help it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

However, our ancestors knew what they were thankful for, which is why some forms of celebration have been held for millennia. http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr Dr. The Linus Pauling Institute notes that up to 75 percent of the sodium in your diet comes from salt added to processed foods. Although ingesting pretzels and imbibing apple wine is certainly more pre-eminent in summer than in the other seasons, it's something that Frankfurters do throughout the year.
Only the "normal" size works. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose jackets[/url] Another one of the many reasons why you may want to attend a fashion show is if you are looking for a good time. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose[/url] As audio enthusiasts, nature effortless to differentiate the quality of sound is robust or bad, and general users, to obviously know or perhaps a daily call time I-pod mp3 player sound quality is extremely good, unhealthy? Here, I teach show you tips on how to test the MP3 quality of sound. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dr dre cheap real[/url]