Saturday, September 06, 2008


10 minuets to eight AM=
i took my meds,which ONLY consist of this:
1.prednizone EVERY AM = lowered dose from 20 to 17.5 everymorn,(been about 2 weeks now?)
2. 20 mg of LEXAPRO (the nrew doctor said this is good,,throw away the CYMBALTA,,so i have not had cymbalta fromthe day i went to see them @ family and children services,,no problems switching either,,and she prescribed S and i think it knocks me OUT,,m sapossed to increease my dose to anohter puill at PM time,,but one is enuff,,i cant wake up at all,,, even when im up and driving and talking,,im really SLEEPING but just acting like imUP and doing things,,i swear,,i gothee to this computer and i see i was UP in the middle of the nite- chowing down on crackers & cheese,, what a mess -crumbs all over the flooor and my chair and i even leftit all just sitting here...jesh,,i dont even rememeber it,,,scary -
thats really what i take for meds now,,if im in pain theni may throw in darvon,,but i just take the ibuprophine this eary in the AM,,darvon will kock me out now- it used to make me hyper,,now i fall asleep eveytime i take them-
~ i miss my little sister mary,,shes soo on my mind...i want to go over to her house and visit,,its just she lives so far, and gas is soo expensive - so sad,,here we r,,, just last year in this picture,,shes so pretty, always ahas a fan club too,,she knows EVERYbody,,,,we r sooo funni too-,,she is JUST like me,,she's my double,,but she's funneir then i am,,shes so much fun to be around-



No comments: