Friday, September 19, 2008

today is like this.....







i woke up late again, i am sleepnig like crazy and getting "real poooffy in the face ad neck" again,,like that NEUROTIN DRUG i took,,it did that to me -i do enjoy the deep sleep tho,,no dreams remmebered for me,,i sleep like a log.(feel guilty about that)
its such pretty weather and im un-inspired,,im just nnot all here for some reason,,where am i? i wish i knew,,im mentally just out there,,i dont kow how to fix it, or what to do,,so im bloggnig to get past it,,or to help guide me to my next mission,,(those cats need tending to) and i hve a lot of repair items to sew-up,like holes n socks and underwear,,cant afford to buy anything new that's fersure...i dont know if the foodstamps are going to get me thru,,i will be frugal but seems like my milk and bread all go bad so fast,,its weird,,food isnt lasting as long,,whats going on?
ug=RESCUE PLAN COULD COST $1,000,000,000,000.00...









No comments: