Monday, September 22, 2008

LOVEIT! hippies r kewl!




me on sunday -i slept alot-

<- i found this pic and thought YEP!!! thats it alright!!!!!
tina and the kids just left,,god,,we had such a great time w/ her, and the kids they are all so so "kind "and fun and beautiful people -Tina totaly went out her way to help around here then FORCED us to accept money from her,,im like,OMG NO,,kelly went to sneak it back into her luggage,,but Busted,,,so that game is over,,we'll just stash it and use it 4 the DALLAS trip to the musem of arts, KING TUT IS COMMING IN OCTOBER(OUR BIRTHDAYS) i wanna see king tut before i die,,this may be my only chance,, LOOK at this,,
http://www.kingtut.org/home
(ofcourse tina told me all abuot it,shes on top of anything social and artsy and happening now,,we turned her onto the old band CHIGAGO w/TERRY KATH - "dialouge",,and she LOVED IT --me and kelly just sang it out loud and she just loved it,,she wants a link to it -she wants to hear it anytime. She knows
my yoga teacher "stacy" ,,small world,,-her kids went to school with TINA's kids,,ariel and blake ((LEE elementary school-the BEST elementary school here in this city)))
-------------
its now 9.00am monday = i have "goals" toady and i need to rest just a bit before i can do a
thing,,my neck - spine has been the problem especialy after being up- doin' things for 1-2 hours,,its hard on my neck ..its killing me,,... must rest... then get-UP
and goal OUT! depression has lifted slightly,,i still have a pit in my gut (down deep) i still feel weird about things,,im so needing "theapy "from a shrink.--its menopause.... agian i think>????


No comments: