Wednesday, July 01, 2009

http://www.bloggersunite.org/event/free-iran

its early on wed..im doingOK,,that METHOTREXATE (pill form) is helping me. i feel so much more able to do things and get thru the day w/ o needing to sleep to get rid of the RA,,wow,,i am impressed,i still have horrific unbearable pain in my neck and feet ...no matter what i do ,,my neck /spine always hurts and i can hardly think over all the pain,,. i think if i can get rid of this neck pain and feet pain, then i mite be able to actually think about anything for longer then a minuet =i cant stay focused over the throbbing and continuous pain in my neck. somethings wrong w/ my browser now..i cant get active X on,,wtf>? im scanning now for any new viruses,,looks like midnite scan caught 4 other suspicious files to quarantine. crazy.

No comments: