Monday, March 10, 2008


WARNING: pictures of my injury= not for the faint hearted,,pics are very grapic,,i cant stand to see them,,but its the harsh reality,,i MUST face it, skin -is a issue and its scaring me -
POST=
well,,, i SAY nurotin is a good thing,,but now,,im not so sure,,im sleeepy all the time,,i did not blog this weekend b/c i was asleep the whole friggin time, and its monday i gotta go out to morton to schedule an appt w/dr Kusi,,and fill my nurotin prescript,,,,im sleepy and omg i have to stay going.......ug
im back with mission accomplished and OMG Morton- comprehensive health care for the pppl like me - is so damn great,, thank god i ended up out there,,where ppl actually care about your ass! i never realized i was getting such shitty medical service and all with attitude,,damn,,i was PAYING FoR THAT,, now god,,these pll actually care about me,,the actully know me there now- and treat me kindly - and i do seem to like that, they are very efficient too,,
im tried,,i took a Darvon,,id been out for days just no energy to go get um,,so i went "out- of -absolute ' NEED " this AM - im so damn tired now,,_OH i hurt my arm,,i very easily hurt myself BAD BAD bad,,i accidental just barely swiped it along the doorway and LOOK,,its hideous,,im a little worried,,now i have no skin,,what am i gonna DO? I'm scared about this,,i may have nightmares now about all my skin falling off or pealing off,,ICK =STOP!
pictures if you dont believe how think my skin is,,its not natural,,something is wrong,,

No comments: