Wednesday, March 12, 2008

how i look, and feel right NOW........................notsogoood

omg=monday's post was awful w/ thast picture of my skin pealing open like a page from a book,,,,discustuting ICKY!grossmeout!!!-i have 4 shots of that "injury" and i cant stand to even look at them...,i have to have them b/c i must document whats all goiing on w/me. its either my bones breaking or skin pealing off or weird splits on my fingers,****noticed somptin=remember how I could NOT swallow???- i'd choke and choke and gag,,on the smallest of bites,,well,,all that has seemed todisappeared now,,thank GOD!- i have swallowed just fine= EVEN while eaing tacobuneo-bean and meat burreto-with Xtra cheeese and Xtra sour cream & mexi dip and chipspleassee!!!(total=$7.56 please pull up to the next window )which is the true test,,i always choked on taco buneo,,,always...its gone tho,,nurotin fix? who knows

No comments: