Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER.DAY-i love the lord!jesus is beautiful!

kellys depressed, its easter-christ has risen-kewl-im just hurtin' b/c i took a fall
last nite,(saturday) we were hanging out back by the computers,,i stood up after sitting for so long,,and went to turn to leave the room when my legs just gave out and i fell into my closet (door was open) i just caught my self on my left side,,i hurt my wrist and pulled my legs outta the hips again,,i was sent straight to bed-LOL and heatin' pad up- my elbows are wrecked man,,i dunno if im gonna have elbows if this contines,
all my arms want to do,is stay straight out on a cool crisp pillow and not to move,,they hurt when i use my arms which is all the effing time,,this is just great-uploading pics to show elbows after a LONG NAP they still hurt and are red and inflammed

1 comment:

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.