Friday, March 21, 2008






posting pics to show i am getting worse,,-ive sleept -ive exersized -ive eating right, -im doing what i can,,but something is making me week and puffy and my organs hurt,,my feet hurt from RA my hands are VERY sensitive (almost sore) my elbows seem to be the main RA thing ..they really HURT bad- we need to take pictures of them to compare to last years elbow shots,,(god i reallllllly do take aLOT of PICTURES) i have so many CDs where i had to back up and wipe my harddrive,,there are at least 20 CDs with AVIs and pictures starting from 2003?yea,,once i got this digital -OMG it was strapped to me the first two years,,its wearing off now tho,,i still go crazy and take the camera sometimes - BUT not like i used to do,,everyone who was around got their picture taken even if they said NO,- hehe- rambeling on here,,,stop/

the reality is ...
something IS GOING ON W/me "fersher".... really tho,seriously i am getting more and more puffy im even worse today damnit!,,its a beautiful day,the sun is out - its gotta be 72 degrees out there -i wanna plant!!! but NO way untill after the two more weeks, cant take that chance..(late-freeze) i have alot to plant indoors tho,,tons of starts to sell this spring (people love and will buy my plants)--------------------
MY RA SUX lately - ive got enuff energy to last about three hours then bamb!im out ,,i need to sleep,,i really cant get anything done except little stuff like cleaning and laundry,,you know-things i can come back to,, ive got so many ideas and want to start sewing,,i have a machine(it was a gift) god sent it my way,,i must MUST thread that puppy UP and go to town sewing,,i love to sew--even tho i did make D- in that class in school-(funni) ohwell,,it/school- taught me how to use patterns & SEW !!---my mom sewd,,ALOT -so, she taught me as well-

No comments: