Wednesday, March 05, 2008

<---me RIGHTNOW -not feeling a.ll good,,as i haveNOT feltreally very good for daze aND DAYS....my elbows HURT my feet HURT!why whywhy,,never stops,,,
MY nUROTIN PILLS ARESTILLGREAT,,THEY work great- no more burning sensation in hands and feet,,,NO RELIEF for my own ass tho,,how long have i said,,i cant sit onmy own ass? its been like about a year or so,,they(pelvic bones where legs go in,,,,are SO EFFING BAD,,this is why i have atophy there,,,, ive been paying attn to that areasands streach it and try to get limber,,but the pain tells me to stop,so,,im confussed,,dr said to exersise,,and ..well,,?im confussed,ohwell,,


wed,,trashday! 4bags today,,LOL (obsessed w/garbageday)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wednesday is garbage and recycling day here too! hahhaha

Let me tell you about exercising. They all say to DO it, for RA. Welllll every time I do something, my RA is worse the next day. It just makes it worse. What the hell do the Doctors know...they don't HAVE this damn disease!! I'd like to see them walk in my effing shoes (one of the 2 pair that I can even stand to wear anymore)!!!!!!!! S.O.B.'s Sorry....it just really pisses me off. Diane (anonymous appears because I'm not signed in...so I had to use that)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....
Just try to do the best you can. I agree you know your body better than anyone else...BUT....if you DON'T exercise...you'll just waste away to nothing. You have to FIGHT this disease...physically...and mentally. I'm so looking forward to warmer weather where you might be able to get outside and do some walking.....that way you won't be sitting on your rear (ha-ha) AND you'll be getting some exercise.

Gloria

Anonymous said...

It's pretty tough to walk when your feet are bad, your ankles are bad (& swollen) and your knees are bad (and swollen)...

People with severe RA can't "go for a walk". We have all we can do to "walk" to the bathroom.

Do you have severe RA Gloria??? If not, with all due respect, you don't know what you are talking about.

Mary