Friday, March 07, 2008


lucky- the second storm we escaped by a hair- closecall- feel real sorry for the "east"
of us -they are getting hit w/snow and tornadoes.......
today is sunny but cold-,,im exhausted now and its only 10.30..but ive been up from 5.30-must......go..........l a y down 4 now-......ZZzzzzzzz
Im back up,,i awoke at 1.30pm and feet were painful for at least an hour before normal set-in.
im out of it,i have bad ba splitz on alot of my finger tips and i thought if stay away from water on my hands it would help,,,nope - i get those splits n my finger tips nl matter what,
hell,,im gonna take a pic =

these splits will wake me up from a sound sleep middle of the nite,,i MUST get vasiline or some kind of oil on them - to stop the pain -they can reallly cause some serious pain- ive had these splits as long as RA ( i think its part of my RA somehow)

No comments: