Friday, March 14, 2008




cant believe its friday already.(blink and a year goes by...) kelly decided to take a V day and go with me to MORTON-today,we decided last nite,,i just dont look right,, it wasnt bad,we got

there @9ish,,and out by 11.00 - my doc is on vacation,,i have an appt for the 1st of next month,,but kelly and everyone were like,OMG debi looks bad ---and ive been wearing that belly-buster wrap thing around my middle-lower torso area - so i can keep my organs from feeling so weird,,the hug of the wrap helps somehow... we saw DR JUJU today,i like her alot,,shes from Darfur i believe -i saw her the 1st time,,she did not recognize me until she took a second look at me,,and at my face/// its just so puffy now -SO ROUND - and i keep swellling,and i showed her my arms and how bad they are,,, she looked very concerned and ordered up some blood tests,i gave up 3 viles then was free to leave,,all was fine EXCEPT kelly had to pay for the 25.00 visit then PAY FOR THE TESTS TOO- all and all it cost us ALOT -and we r so broke- she was agitated and -so it bothered me too-and i began to get teary- at the paying place,,

I kept my cool,,i just felt my heart sink into my gut --thats all--we are out of money -completely,,with nowhere to get any either --- sooooo - i do try to sell things on line,,thru a place here locally called "tulsa sells",, a "Yahoo"group here in town -we all sell stuff there,,and add photos and whatever,,its great,,but NO-ONES "BUYING" anything unless its a give away,,Everyones "broke",,money is getting thiner -or just doesnt go as far,,,,so we r STRESSED,,and today KELLY AND I ARE done with any smoking of any ciggys when ppl come over,,they always talk us into smokin' w/them,so we decided NO MORE SMOKING socially-end of that dangerous game-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

debrabmaddox said...

i am so happy to read this email-thank you so MUCH for taking time to write to me,,i feel trapped and i love the company,,so thanks again,,and PLESAE keep reading,,im really different,,im dislexic-ADD-and with rheumatoid now,,whatnext huh? im a happy-go-lucky-girl, trapped in a serious world,,i dont like at all- its not the me i used to be- i LOVE that u have been reading me,,its nice to know im not alone in this big /small world......i will subscribe to yur blog an keep my eye on u!XXOO

debrabmaddox said...

Impressora e Multifuncional, aka= HP Photosmart C6180 --OH very nice i want one