Saturday, April 07, 2007


today is satuday and its FREEZING ,,i dont know what happened but our spring has turned into winter .. i ran around all afternoon tryingto find thijnjgs to put over the flowers and fresh hostas that are budding where i planted them last year,,,, i actully covered my front bed with 2 blankets,,hope a bum did not walk by and think hey,,free blanket,,,and take them,,( have not been out to chck everything) cuz i just woke up and my meds are pryorioty! I NEED TO MENTION here that soomething weird has been happening to my mouth - yes -for the past like 2 months i have had exteme pain comming from my jaw on both side BUT first and MOST of all on my right side, sometime i cannot eat because of it,,it seems to go away when my prednisone kicks in and combats my RA,,so I THINK its comnnected to my RA ,everyflair makes my teeth - gums jaw area hurt** still taking 20 mg of prednisone daily because it still isnt keeeping the ra down,,i only last about 4 hours then extrem pain will creep in and next thing that i know I AM DOWN with ra pain in my hands -wrists are doing strange things too,,i have a NEW area of pain ,,i have to upload a piture with that area circled for the record....

No comments: