Sunday, April 29, 2007

its a beautiful sunday morning- spring feels good-(aChoo!)
~ i just love the cool nights and breezy days ~
need to log that last night,(sat.nite) i had a"mental hiccup",,i cried and cried in bed cuz i was tired and forgot to take my pain meds,,so the pain in my shoulders & hands crept up on me and with that i just thought about "what am i gonna do in a few years???" with all this pain- and medical stuff and dependancies,that i cant afford,,? god what a mess,,im just going with the flow -but it upset me last night because" i cannot see my path" and how can i get anywhere if i cant see my path????? i got real stressed,,i think im ultra worried about Kelly too,,
i could not raiase my arms last nite, ((ra in my shoulder BAD!)))been thru this soooo many times and i need to rest but i am worried about kelly,,shes not feeling well and the icca has returned - and its not giving up the fight (she killed a whole bottle of antibiotics BIG RED STINKY PILLS,,
i want a doctor to see her,we NEED to make appt. and schedule help for her asap!!!!!! perhaps MY DOCTOR will her her with the staff infection that keeps comming back,,it causes her so much pain & she feels awful to the core,,,,,i just stay alert and watch her and bring her anything she neesdfood medicine drink,,whatever,,check her temp,....no fever,,sooo thats good/

imworried.


<<<------ i loooooove these TWO

No comments: