Wednesday, April 04, 2007

back again,on april 4 = ive been on a pednisone burst,,its hard on me,,but i have to do it,,because i can NOT get rid of the ra flare,,i slept plenty and that would not do it and usually sleep is the KEY -,,i was up yesterday for about 4 hours and that wore me out ..my endurance is null ... the least amount of activity wears me out. i stil have no appetite which without food im not suprised i have no energy....
the prednisone seems to be helping the ra,,but i hate the way it makes me feel,,all speedy and freaky ..i just have to deal untill i get thru this flare,,its almost better,,today is the best so far,,good! when i woke up i did not have the" pac-mans " "munching" on my feet and hands and wrists as it had been ..good! i feel better too,,probably the anti depressants,,i used to just cry at any given moment,,not now,,i have not cried once, from the start of lexipro and cymbalta-good!

No comments: