Wednesday, April 11, 2007

whats going on with my bones???
april 11 9.30 am
im logging -because of the r.a. and its irrational pattern within me...
i have spent the past 3-4-5 weeks now fighting ra off with just 10 mg of pred and lots.a. rest, low on the "activity " and heavy on the "bed- rest " BUT for some reason the 10 mg prednisone and lotsa rest and no activity is NOT doing it.?.There is NO reason why i should have continued ra thru each night that when i wake up in the morning at 6.00 am,,i have ra so badly... TOday is wed april 11th , my left jaw hurts so bad i cannot yawn or smile or laugh or eat ,,nothing that will make my mouth open..its not going away, it only travels to a new location and starts in on that area.... its travelled all thru my teeth and jaws,,it started out on my lower right -now its my jaw only and on the left side where it attaches to my head,,jaw to head area..i am increasing my prednisone to 25 mg as of TODAY,,
for 5 days then come back to 20,,then go 15 then go 10,,hopefully,,,and thats th plan anyways.
i now have anti depresssants from my doctor* lexapro and cymbalta* they are of great help as i do not feel as bad as i did,,the depression is not as heavy,,infact,,, i smiled & laughed once or twice! good sign and i goiung thru a little psychotherapy with the help from a doctor who is truely an angle in disguise......
posting ll this and writting /typing all this sux because i have to go back to look very very hard,,at least every third word is spelled backwards,,and its unstoppable,,and embarrassing "TaBoot!
***this is a copy/paste job from my 360 yahoo, which i barely look at (i forget about it)
i thought i should update that this moring,, so im using it here too,,with any updates later here on this log.K?K!

No comments: