Friday, April 13, 2007

friday morning, 6.30 am UG [i feel the ra] thumbs again(been real bad on my thumbs)
the BIG issue is my mouth -ra in my mouth-its been thru every side and in/around the root area - tissue area -and now its my "front" teeth,,where they meet on the back side and they touch(( is normaly no biggggy))) BUT NOW it hurts to have my teeth touch in the " back side" mostly the left
weird, ra is so damn weird, so unpredictible and so damn painfull -i have no idea what women would do in "the old days" when they did not know what this was,,POOR POOR women,,no pain meds? no treatment,.,watchin' as they crumble to pieces before their very-OWN eyes- so damn weird,,why this? why ra? what is ra? who knows?..no-one does.
25 mg of pred again [DAY 3] has helped incredibly ,,my jaw has stopped and i only feel ra when im tired,,like now,lol -pray for kelly to have a peacful and good day.

No comments: