Thursday, March 29, 2007





sooo, i went to see dr wiseman,,he was very buzy yesterday and only spent a small time w/me. he loaded me up with cymbalta and lexapro and im actully glad, i have always been against anti-depressants but considering how bad i feel, i am going to allow them the chance to help me (he asked about the last time i saw the "rheumy"
i really really do feel like everyone is against me,,why am i so damn Insecure!!
i am not sure of anything anymore and when i see myself,,i seem like someone else.
today was stormy and dark cloudy raINY w/ lots of tornadoes thru out oklahoma but i slept all day and at 4.30 kelly canme home then had to go to school before teh storm came in.BIg algebra test tonite, i have all the faith that that "smart girl" is gonna be OK -SHE JUST STARTED LEARNING ALGEBRA ONLY 5 WEEKS AGO tonite is the final,,watch her get a B or hell,,,A isa possibility??she is the smartest person i know!

No comments: