Monday, March 19, 2007



sometimes i just cant log into this site/monday AM sore = shoulders have been an issue (painful to raise my arms) for days. my shoulders are out & wrist very tender- hands very tender- feet hurt to walk on them (heels and toes and ankles)
my shoulders still hurt this AM i cant raise my arms from the shoulder.
i have been in this flare from last week,im fighting the "prednisone burst idea"
because prednisone and i dont get along. Prednisine has side effects that id rather just be in pain ..............
Common Side Effects from prednisone are;
-nervousness or restlessness -THIS IS THE PROBLEM.
-increased appetite--not for me...i hAVE NO APPETITE.
-indigestion -YEP, this is true i CANT SWALLOW AT ALL.
-Decreased or blurred vision -yep,,cant seee anything,,shawny laughed at me the other day,,she looked over at me to see me looking/reading thru the magnifing glass

No comments: