Friday, March 23, 2007

backagain,(i love/hate this blogging shit-still dunno why i do it)
this am im up,,it took sometime for me to get my knees to work,when kelly tried to wake up for work,,i got up and WHOA my knees are still bad bad bad ,, this is the same area and all the other areas as when i said days ago that im in a flare it just gets tolerable after the prednisone kicks in and then i may walk.around alittle untill i must rest..... like right now,,im about to faint,,i could not sleep last nite for some.reason i stay awake thinnking of things like 5 years from now,,and imagine whatmy bones are gonna look like..and what can i do ? why wont the ra let me go,,why is it attacking me while i sleep? what is my best course of action here? i need a stratigy? i need guidance? kellys stressed to the max and im not getting any better (ra,and depression) paperwork has to be done and given to my atty gottago4now..hve 2 rest

No comments: