Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursady August 10th 2006
ive slummed around today as per Dr.orders,,they said DONT-do-ANYthing, once i got there,today, i was fine- bobby was her same 'ol self, *no elvis presley playing on her cd player today, it was real "be-bop" oldies tunes. ick- and kinda boaring /I was introduced while my session was going on, to the new Dr ? w/the TEAM, who just got out of the army,i cant remember his name -bad me) he was at my chair and just talking to me,,looking over my chart and asked HOW I WSAS DOING, and HOW bad is the pain? where and OhGOD -the flood gate opened,(quietly) i expained to him, that my hip is a new beast and it wont let me go,,i cant walk from sitting more then 1 hour - its the agony/pain i feel the MOST, then i said, my elbows hurt they feel likme they are splitting in half?-and i see my bones changng- he looked at my elbows, then looked at my feet,(swollen BIGtime) and BIG knuckels on my hands,,he was then "insistant" i do stay LONGER for a exam after treatment,he said i need to be looked at about the hurting chest thingy and also how bad is my hip? well, i said "i really just cant bear the pain,,then this tear strolled down my cheek, ijust could not help it,damn! (embarressed) He said after lookin me over = i MUST stay relaxed -REST alot-dont do anything-(Ohgod-frown) and what is hapening to my chest has a NAME!!! its called ,,(gotta find the paper i wrote it down on) its costochonditis,JUST LOOKED IT UP,damn this doctor is GOOD LOOK=


Costochondritis is an inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs join with the cartilage that holds them to the breastbone or sternum. The condition causes localized chest pain that you can reproduce by pushing on the cartilage in the front of your ribcage. Costochondritis is a relatively harmless condition and usually goes away without treatment. The cause is usually unknown.


Dr.? said just take prilosec OTC to clear that up like no biggy,,OKthen kewl,,
i go back for remicade on august 23rd,, 6 week wait now instead of 4 weeks -I have got to figure OUT WHAT TO DO without insurance now,,my POE is releasing me because i cant work 40.hours a week hell, i cant work more then say... 3-4 hours a day,well,i mean with weekends too ofcorse! i have zero stamina or zero energy for anything -just a phase,,its the RA of it all

No comments: