Wednesday, November 26, 2008









good morning all u Rheumatoid people out there and othrs who just like to read about my boaring and painful life....heheee(humor)- love my life tho,,would not trade it for nothing,,well,,ok,,id rather be holly marie combs or angelina jolie or some one great and important and influencial,,but its just me here and kelly and 3 lil kittens elvis scottyboobear and star
we are all doing OK except we need our car fixed badly and the kitten is approching
6 mnths now,,>time for a fixing<
and thats expensive - i told kelly if i have to i will get a part time job at the shell gas station around the corner,,if i have to,,shes so funni,, she said ,,thats great,,in between naps,,,perfect,,zzzzzzzzz -i am sleeping my life away BUT ITS THE ONLY ONLY way to keep the RA back,,i thank GOD i have the opportunity to sleep like i do,id be really crooked if i did not sleep all the time - its nature's medicine against the RA --- im still doing 15mg of pred instead of twenty --took about a month to adjust,,i felt sore and swollwen and not so good ..but im doing oK for now,,and i can start to prepair for my hearing in front of a judge about my right to SSDI,,,i cannot believe that its assigned now,,i am so scared tto loose,,i feel like if i loose ,,,,my world will fall apart,,we need that income and i cannot
see me not getting it - gulp......TRASHDAY!!wednesday!get that trash outta here--ahhhhhhhhhh i missed the darn truck,,shesh,,gotta wait until sat now,,,,

No comments: