Tuesday, November 04, 2008

let us NOT forget =how embarrassing for ALL OF US,
he has shamed us ,i wanted to move away from America because of him,,hes just a drunkenfool ,who is dumber then a box of rocks - every one laffed at me fourAND EIGHT years ago when I said this man doesnt care about America,,and hes not going to help us in ONE single way,,and i was RIGHT,,now whos laffin? no one,,we are all crying for help
------------------- OH i shouldnt judge or be so hatefulabout it...

voting day part two,,i took a nap -im up and OHHH im in alot of pain ALOT- of P-A-I-N!
have not done anything today,,im weak,,,im taking another darvon to get help so i can put on some cosmetics and appear as pleasant as possible,,and im off to go stand in line with
kelly and rheumatoid ...
I DONT CARE how bad i feel=
i will NOT miss my chance to make my VOTE FOR OBAMA '
hes positive and Mcsame is negitive,,i want positive,,NO NEGITIVITY,,its Bad for our health!
and it makes me uncomfortable...Ya know???
-------------------
,,im so proud of America and all the YOUNG people who are out to vote today,,im so proud to see such involvement,,BY EVERYONE,,this is a very IMPORTANT DAY!

No comments: