Thursday, November 20, 2008


Yooooo Hooooo. Where Arrrrrrrrrrrrre You? HAHAHA im am laughin'so hard right now ..i had over 200 emails,,i have not checked my mesages ,,sorry Gloria for not a sooner response,,omg,,i have been crazy with errands and im glad to say im feeling so much better these days,i think its because ive increased my vitimans..i am sure its the reason and of course jesus too,,but ..vitamins are helping me
i had to see Keva on Monday to get a letter stating that they are helping at F&C services-
and im glad to say they are indeeed helping alot,,i have an eye apt coming up soon,(feb 1st or 3rd or something) and another apt. with Dr Whitte at Bedlem in one month
also i (GULP)talked to my attys paralegal,,,and (shelly) and she said we are scheduled for a
court date on january 9th 2009 (BIG DEAL HERE)
this s my day in front of a judge about my claim for social security disability insurance-
---aka SSDI--- i have worked my ass off in alll of my jobs,,i always do things alll the way or not at all,,100 percent or i wont go there,,thats another "Grey-area" of my"borderline"
you just keep on pushin my love over the booooorderliiine,,keeep pushin,,keep pushin my love,,,common baby ....comon baby,,ahhhhahhhh-
know that song?'
i did that song at" incahoots-bar"( year 1980 something)-
4-of us went to perform ma-debi as we lip-sync to that song .omg im laffin now-
my borderlinepersonality that is a issue,,they-- at F&C services have diagnosed and are treating me for it,,i thank them and God for the help..i have been really really really buzy taking care of things in this house or resting so i can continue talking care of everythi8ng here in house.~plus im back to peddeling things again,,i have to sell some stuff,,we need money fast,,star needs to be fixed asap,,it costs alot of money to do it cheap,..65.000..we never had a girl cat,they cost more, b/c there is more to fix ... awww... she is growing fast but still so tiny ..shes so cute ,,we still love her,,,heheeee

No comments: