Sunday, November 16, 2008

looking for shambala!
middle ofthe nite again,*yawning *ive got to go back to sleep. 3.33 am and its coooold out,,we spent all of yesterday "winterizing" the house staring with the north side and insulating all the windows and using blankets and what ever we can find to put against the cold north walls...
"winter has come" i dont like winter weather - i will spend the next 3 months under layers and thermals,my "charlse nelson riley" scarf around my neck the whole time -i cannot stand for the cold air to touch my skin- it hurtz me.
i always say "i do not have fibromiagla, but i think ive changed my mind -
i was so soar all over every-place i touched -hurt,,like a deep sore muscle and tissue pain. everywhere,,my chins=LOL al double doses of hem,,loll i ent my legs -my kness-forearms-------thighs and -back,,entire body was completely in pain to the touch-very much like Fibromyalgia...........

No comments: