Tuesday, November 04, 2008





this elbow has a nodule now -seen very clearly here



my neck hurts beyond what a person should have to deal with...



heres where all my "hand / wrist nodules "are appearing..





wickedhands-hurt badly



this is a star -i look awful this AM,i gottwait for darvon65 mg. to move.


--------------------------------------

today is the day to VoTE!!! Tuesday the fourth of NOVEMBER..I HAVEN'T BLOGGED CUZ MY FINGERS CANNOT TYPE VERY WELL OOPS CAPS on..off dangit...
*we r able to come up w/rent for another month,,
so we don't have to move right now, but we r gonna completely down size of any clutter and things we just do NoT need cuz if we have to move we don't want to haul around a bunch of stuff -i went thru my files and destroyed all old paycheck stubs all my old stuff from years ago,,i only saved important things like resume outline and my receipts to things we own now,, no more packin' away stuff we just do not need,,we have to be ready to go on a dime ...
this is patsy and Allen B's last week here before they move to Mississippi for good- we went out to meet Daniel and Anna and Sara (Daniel's kids) i Finlay got to meet them after 7 years of hearing about them,,they are all real sweet and the kids are real cute -we wanted Daniel to now where we live cuz she may need help or a friend soo we want to let her know if she needs help or support or anything ....
she doesnt have anyone (likeus)
my fingers are NOT diggin' on the typing at all,,,i have my fingers wrapped up but it does no good,,they still hurt to pound down on this sticky keyboard (the space bar is sticky and so is the letter A) must come back later to finish this UP ,,my neck is killin me,,i gotta take a effing darvon,,i hate to ..its going to make me tired - but i cannot stand my neck to hurt this bad!
darvon ME NOW!!

everyone ivetalked to,is buying a gun,, what is going on in this world..omg! now all want guns before they get taken away from us via barack,,,i read up on his stance for guns,,he says he wont take guns away NOW but he has a voting history,,i looked it up- and he voted against all gun issues and thats kind of scary,but then agaian why do we NEED GUNS DAMNIT!! they KILL all we wnt to do is KILL KILL KILL we americans,,why? whats this urge to have a effing GUN>? is that good or bad,,im not so sure --i know for me= i donot want a gun,,, i feel like we should have one tho-for protection against all the other guns,,a visious gun-cycle going on here,,,

No comments: