Monday, October 27, 2008

when i needto hear music,,the first SONG IHEAR IS THIS: ITS SO COMFORTING, UPLIFTING AND BEAUTIFUL! I ADORE THIS SoNG (IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE)

whew,,so beautiful.
i am so dazzeled by beutiful things,,i absolutly NEED beauty and to feel loved to make it in this cold world. i have had an INCREDIBLE life,,and i have done things that others were envious of,,( like have dinner wiht Horst,,the creator of AVEDA-YEP, ) i modeled,,on live runway fashioinshows,,i had ppl wanting to be around me - i have been told that i am gifted in ART,,and im optimistic and NOT pessimistic.which is a gift i believe its what keeps me going,,like BARACK's book the The Audacity of Hope - kelly said i have that (hope),,she wants to adopt my attitude and we r really really trying to follow in the lord's way and we will be fine!
---------
I Can Vs. I Can't:
He who THINKS he can, very likely can and will! Likewise, he/she who THINKS they can't is right, and surely will not, because they will follow what they THINK.
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)
--------
RA sux and i have lived with the condition and its painful attacks and im watching my youth just disappear,,but i seem to somehow( underneath it all) -i feel OK -and accepting -maybe its just because i see more things that are troublesome and indeed MORE important then my disease and inability / but i feel comforted somehow now thru jesus and i am glad i live NOW in these days = eventho i wish it was more like the andy griffffith show,,aunt bee and goober and all,, ...those were the innocent days and we have progressed so fast and its a trip if you stop to thnk that mearly 100 years ago,,we learned to fly,and discovered the nascan lines,,,,100 years,,thats some FAST progression to TODAYS tech-now we have a police state right around the corner,,but dont fool yourself,,its BEEN A POLICE state already,,pll just dont realize- we have no rights and the police are brutal to anyone these days,,OH what ever happend to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheriff_Andy_Taylor ,,he was so kool! i slept all dy,(OHNO) but my neck has been killin me, and the darvon just knocked me OUT! - its time to drive now,,gotta go get kell from her POE! http://guarantyabstract.com/offices.html im off now but may come back this eve! i feel like expressing myself,,and this is how i do it,,blogging,(hatethat word blog still)

No comments: