Wednesday, October 29, 2008

proud of who i amvoting 4 /try to attack me for it,,i will debate!
-------
i lovethis kat
its WED trashday,,alll takencare of --- kelly wants to QUIT HER JOB!! and i dont blame her....
~because they all are so backstabing and they trick ppl there and do not have any work ethics ....soo sad,,a good compny that cant even treat ppl with respect,,they take it for all for granit and do not realize that HR rules apply there,,and they discriminate and break about allthe human resourse rules ..i could never work there after hearing allthe stories kelly comes home with..whew,,how can ppl be so crule and heartless,,i will never know,,i m back fromgoing down town to tt the department of human services....my case worker is fromCANADA!!!!and has dule citizenship,,,HOW KOOL IS THAT!! shes a doll too,,(looks like marilyn monroe if you ask me,,,she really does )) shes african canadian/and french from canada (ive known alot of ppl from Canada!) im from minnesota so we r like neighbors,,so kool,,shes so awesome thank GOD I HAVE NICE PLL to work with,,may god blesss her !
so that was alot to do ,,to stay going and go on down there,,i have to go lay down now,,my
collarbone is hurtng badly ..i dontunderstand this pain,,its not being supressed by my 4 ibuprophine & 1 darvon at 'bout 7.30 am....must take more then lay down,,my NECK is killing me
it gets hard to think when this pain is like this ....
i KNOW RA ppl understand this pain and what i mean by i CANTTHINK straight from the pain!!
---
Elvis is SO smart,,lemme tellya what hes been doing,,hes been HIDING a spot on his leg of ringworm from me,,I felt it this moring as i was petting him,,as soon as I felt that area - HE BOLTED! he ran and HID FROMME .. i seeeeee ,,anytime i get close to that area on his leg he has been running away,,until I FOUND IT AND NOW HE KNOWS I KNOW and he doesnt trust me,,cuz i come at himm with the IODINE and tuff actin tanactin -(medicine for it ).
LOOK:
hes scared of IODINE!! heheeeee. i gotta just laff about it.
he is so SMART that lill black cat is something else! Z(a gift fromgod)
------
these r from the other nite,,we went over to kellys moms house and i got attacked with love!

kellys moms house! its just up the street alittle ..we all like old houses,,except kelly,, she wants new with NO PROBLEMS,,no cracks in the walls and plumming that actuly works! LOL!
whew!!
awww a corgie doggie

hi lil doggie!

all of UM !! cats and dogs living together,
im getting kissssssed ..look at him GO! hehehheeeee





IM going outside to feed the birds and squirrels and then
off to lay down,
please feel free to comment about ANYTHING thankU for reading about my boaringlife,,i do appreciate it.

No comments: