Friday, October 31, 2008


fridayAM/ always come to the computer first,my home page is CNN,,look what the headlines are,,(my fav thing is history,,besides art and flowers)
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/10/30/israel.ancient.text/index.html
Archaeologist finds 3,000-year old Hebrew text = TOTALLY amazing
i cant wait 2 hear what the" ostracon" says,,its been awhile since we have made any significant findings...this is very significant ....
----
CNN shows that joe the "unlicensed"plumber didn't show up at Ohio rally,,(how embarrassing ) shesh,,weird weird weird,,mcsame is really embarrassing me as i watch him and his effing,"my friends" someone should have told him to stop saying that phrase..its annoying as hell .
Obama is still in the lead,,this is my sport,,,politics,, im watching every moment of every day,,when i leave,,i listen to NPR,(i listen to npr anyways) ..cant stand all the" rap/hoe "music on the radio,. i swear,,the music today is JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE,
its all disposable crap that just doesn't last! i call this the BIC LIGHTER generation.,,when its out you throw it away -just go buy a new one,,crappy ,,i prefer things to be made of quality and last a lifetime.
----
yesterday was hard on me,, shrink appt and heat and air guy out to check our heater before we turn it on this year,,,he said its OK it passsed all the tests...
my neck hurts so i had to take a darvn first thing in order to get going, i really am having a very hard time with my neck and collar bone,,its so painful ,,i need a whiplash neck brace thingy -to hold my head and be still.
~this is where it hurts so bad:
collarbone leftside,,whats that all about?
owie! darvon needed!
heres my pain,,my "pain in the neck!"
see... its deforming!
my PJ's from JAPAN (my brother Tony was over there and brought back trinkets and whatnots) these are jammies and i love UM! TOYOKO JAPAN! kewl!

-----------whoa,,some how my settings got messed upon my camera,,these pics ARE HUGE.. gotta fix that now!



No comments: