Thursday, October 16, 2008



ola! its a thrusday morning and its THE FIRST COLD MORNING of this year..im in long sleeves and sweatpants,,i dunno what we r gonna do this year,,all of our winter clothing is so worn out,,i sewed up holes last year to keep us going,,and now i gotta go thru all the warm clothing and see what we have here...and what needs to be tossed (due to holes and falling apart at the seams) its so depressing,,i cant believe me "the ol' queen of fashion freak" is just scrounging around in hand-me downs- and rags..im appreciative tho forALL the hand-me-downs,,but its all summer stuff and here comes winter,,im gonna be a" lilly of the valley" philosophy and let GOD lead me to the warm clothing for us this winter, God always provides if i stop fr one minuet and think of the situations in my past ...i see where intervention was "godly" and i believe that w/aaaaaallll my heart,,heres a quick story of what i mean,,,
about the year 2003 summer, we me and kelly- were hunkered down in a small apt afterme loosing my job as tech support at netscape..heres my old website,,
http://trinity_1970.tripod.com/
god i LOVED THAT JOB and LOVED THOSE PPL- best job i ever had ...netscape support team,,abut twenty of us and we handeled all the incomming calls for troubleshooting isssues and fixing issues for people over the phone- i statred to get my RA symptoms then ,,and didnt know what was going on with me,,i was ALWAYS HEALTHY -heck i even walked to work,(it was just across the street tho) things started to go down health wise,,long story short,,we ended up in kellys apt andi was under the RA spell so bad,we thought i had LUPUS fersher,,just based on symptoms,,,i hadnt concidered RA... we had nothing and no money and our food was gone,,then a knock at our door from the neighbor who we really didnt know,,wejust said hi 2 him a couple of times..he bought tons of bags of food to us ,,he said he just doesnt have space for all that food -he went crazy at the grocery store, and i mean these were bags of penut butter jelly bread pudding cake icecream all sorts fruits and veggies,,cannned and fresh,,his name was john,,he must have been a angel from the lord im sure... well,,he didnt know anything about us,,he didnt know we were starving,,but jesus did,,and we as lillies of the valley,,just witnessed Jesus's truth about trusting the lord and he will lead me to the path of good and right Amen. OMG = GUESS WHO JUST CALLED the stongest christian i have ever met=JUDY she works for Victory christian center,,here in Ttown=
http://www.victorytulsa.org/
and she is bringing me some plants to care for and keep,,we talked awhile and it was great to hear from her. shes a very special lady (probably a angel on earth) disguised as human...heheheeee. really i do just love her.
its now 9.30 am and imexhausted already, with a LONG list ofthings to get done today-
im going to rest now for 1 hour then get going,,i must rest in order to have the strength to do it all today...I am back from napping and going thru the list of things to do,,but i only got a few things done,,,and the mostimportant - i made a appt wth a new doctor,,just primary care but this doctor i hear is real nice and compasionate ,,appt is nov 14th 2.30 pm

im sad thinking about my dad,,who i love but he has not written to me nd itsbreaking my heart,,its like they all dont care about me inminnesota anymore,,i dont understand how family can be so so distant,,and my own mother doesnt even know about me at all,,its so depressing to me,

i love my dad but im a bother to him i think,,or something,,i dontknow why he wont email me to say hello - how r u doing>? im upset now..bye

No comments: