Thursday, October 30, 2008


thurdsday afternoon: im all RA'd out ,,from lack of sleep,and i HURT so bad when its like this,.,i swear...if I dont get my nap and / or sleep for 15 hours,,then i just fall apart,,i HURT ,,i cant think,,and everythng is a hassle,,from going to the bathroom - to getting something to eat,,i was SO nervous to Meet TRACY, my new thearipist who i had an appt with this AM at 9.00 am,,i was so tired and wanted to just go to bed after driopping off kellygirl at her job downtown,,but i came home,for just a second and then left to go meet her @ 9.00.. next appt is 2 fridays from now at 9.00..she schedualed me when its best for me,,9.00 is good,,then i can come home and rest.
--- i had not taken anything other then 4 ibuprophiens (no darvon) cuz i didnt wanna get sleepy or act drugged out...(for the new therapist)
today is an emotional day because of my pain,,
seems like i cry ALOT when im in this kind of RA pain,,most of it is comming from MY NECK,,its really gettnig RA'd and then this collar bone pain on my left side,, its not a symertical pain so thats confusing,,why ONLY the left side,,i broke my clavacal wheni was like 20 yrs old,,and it was MY RIGHT SIDE that broke,so its got something to do with RA but i dont get it,,no joint there,,its just the collar bone all the way from my nek to my shoulder,, pluse i have this menopause thing going on too. so it all adds up to :
lets just break down and cry over all the spilled milk.so to speak....
--OMG i about fell over last night about the barack obama infomercial,,he portrayed a black family struggeling and the MOTHER HAD RA< R A in the spotlight,, IT NEEDS THE ATTENTION,,pll think i have osteo-arthitius (and tylenol will take care of it,,they DO NOT understand its RA and a systemic disease that gets more and moe aggressive (in my case) they think,,OH debi's so dramatic,,about lil ol..arthitis,,what a whimp,,im so sick of ppl not knowing what ra is,,, and barack had it on his show,,im glad,,owie,my bones hurt so i gotta go rest,, bbl

No comments: