Saturday, April 12, 2008




every doctor has said "its the prednisone "/this doesnt even LOOK LIKE ME/ why did it start 2 weks after Neurotin then eh? they refuse to listen,they all say it is prednisone storeing it self up and causig the pufffyness - OK explain the red flushness of my upper then? ahh no reason for that???,,OK then what about the costo,,
ive had it from march 1st,WHY? Oh no answer again,,,,wow,,we r getting nowwhere fast,,shoulda just fucking stayed HOME -how fustrating when at first a doctor acts like hes gonna help ya,then he acts like he doesnt know you from fucking adam,,he actully asked if i had insurance,heknows i do not have insurance why did he do that,,i flagged that comment,,it came at about the end of thedeal when he wanted to wrap up things,he basicly said go seee mckay then come back hre,,se what they say- like i can afford that,,he doesnt want me there,,thats why,, HE didnt do that befor hussien doctor, now he thinks im more trouble??? i cnat go back there,, im so embarressed -
omg it was somethng i felt by him distancing himself and what to do about anything at all waass liike differnet and no support,,he threw me under the bus so to speak -he was vauge and im really sad now- hers how i just woke up alittle bit ago=
its in the middle of the nite. i could not sleep again,i awoke to bad thought of MORTON,(i went there today)- in my dream they are all laughing at me and sayingthings like school children would tease a kid,,weird, then Dr KUSI patronized me and tht was it,,it musta really upset me cuz i woke up with a damn tear and had to spring outta bed on soe RA'd out feet,,these past 2 days have had me emotionally wrecked and im still under the spell of the morton burn as i swear to GOD that DR kusi blew me off today, or aleast he didnt seem to be his supportive self,he didnt agree with theneurotin side effects i have EVERY side effect including the constpation -facial edima,-i learned that means swelling- the doctors all say its the prednisone-i say "i disagree" because i have been on a much higher doese and never have i been this big,, it all started around the neurotin 2 weeks into it- HEY it helped alot at first,,i was sold on it completly- i was OK by talking it,,BUT things grew worst and i missed a dose and felt better after missing that does swelling went down too- so i KNIOW then neurtion is not doing me any good, i was falling down, confussed , seeing things outta my prorifial vision and skin-delicacy is worst then ever,,, flush- face and "temple and top of my headache" consistanly, VISION POOR as hell too, god the list goes on
COSTOCONGITUS started to worrie me tho,it wont go away,

march 1st and sent me to morton (saw JUJU) no help, but bloodtests were done ad i NEVER heard a THING about them,,tho we sure n hell had to pay out the ass for them,,-

Next i schedule an appt w/only dr Kusi- went -no dr KUSI saw the "islamic" doctor-hussien? or whaTever , -he blew me away - SUPER patronizing & said he cannot help me,,im in need of a rheumotoigist and DUH!? LIKE WEONT already know that - we were so disapointed and left with a bad feeling ~
It set off a chain of events that just sent me into a complete meltdown -it was the end of outr line and now thats gone, ruiened by patronizing doctors who dont know anything else but DIABETIC and depression patients- - god if you arent in the "mold" they dont wanna mess w/ you ---i dont think dr kusi wants to see me there like he did before,,i think that DR. huussen ruiend it for me-he put something in my chart/ folder b/c DR . Kusi left for long time and looked over my chart-he seemed patronizing when he came back- he seeemed diffferent - i cant pin it- i didnt think then at the time - i was very cooperative and OK to talk and had all my dates with me, ,,i think it in retrospect,,looking back,i see that when he left ,,then came back -
POST from middle of then nite=
dr kusi acted weird to me today, and thats why i cant sleep and WHY im here right now 2.20 am-typing away ,,as myheart pounds right outta my chest from fear of not knowing what or where im gonna go from here,,but im not with a good feeling on this,,Gulp!.

No comments: